Site Help: Viewing Nursing Home Details
Each nursing home has its own profile page with detailed quality and other information. Figure 9 highlights the various features of a Nursing Home Profile page.
Figure 9. A nursing home profile page
- Select the Overview tab to view the nursing home's contact and other information.
- Select the Quality tab to view details of the nursing home's scores on quality measurements.
- Select the Inspection tab to view results of surveys of the nursing home.
- Select the Complaints tab to view information about nursing home complaints.
- Select the Enforcements tab to see information on enforcement of any deficiency remedies.
- Select the Locate tab to view a map and driving directions for the nursing home.
Figure 10 shows additional navigation links that appear once you start viewing nursing homes.
Figure 10. Additional navigation
Once you have started viewing or comparing nursing homes, the "Results" and "Start over" icons will appear at the top of your screen.
- "Return to Results" brings you back to the list of nursing homes retrieved in your most recent search.
- "Start over" brings you back to the main search page to begin a new search.